My name is Trinidad Meza, i'm a first year student of Natural Resources at "Universidad de Chile".
I'm a digital artist hobbyist that loves animals, music, animated TV shows and videogames.
The topics that I'd like to share and talk about are digital art related, my passion for videogames and write about natural features, as animals and the ambiental problems that hit their ecosystem everyday.
Hi Trinidad, when you say you're a digital artist hobbyist your're meaning you're like a digital illustrator?, if so i would like to watch some of your works. Have a nice day :D
Hello again, I’m Trinindad and I’m going to talk about videogames I personally have a special attachment to this topic, since I started playing videogames since I was five. Through all this years I experienced different genres, stories and the feelings they brought to my life. It may sound silly, but they helped me in hard times, they were a new world to discover, that was my escape from the real world. A lot of people told me that I’m very childish because I liked videogames, that they make people violent and are a waste of time. But I think that playing a videogame it’s like reading a book or watching a movie, but you have the control to make your own story, even if the ending is always the same (which doesn’t happen in all videogames), YOU, the player, is the one experiencing all, you empathize with the characters and take decision, things that one doesn’t appreciate in films or books, where you just watch how the characters develop by themselves. Of course, not all the video...
Hello again! This time I’m going to talk about my favorite type of films. Usually I'm very open to the topics of books, movies or series and I don't have a favorite of any of them, but I do have a preference when I look for something to watch. Most of the time I go to Sci-fi or Fantasy, I admire how the author is capable to create a whole new world, with its own rules, it's like seeing a totally new shape of expression, seeing how the characters develop in this scenario and learning the laws of this newfound world is something I really enjoy. One of the movies that I enjoyed the most is one called " Kimi no Na wa " ( "Your name" in English); it’s a Japanese film of fantasy and romance, even if I'm not a real fan of romance, because its full of emotion, and the plot twist really gets you when you least expect. It’s a really cute film, with amazing animation and astonishing art and music. ...
The environmental problems in our country and the world aren’t something new, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the situation in Quintero happens again in the future. I got used to see the streets filled with garbage and dark clouds of pollution in the sky, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t care about it anymore; more than ever I’ve been worrying about the environmental situation of our planet. What happened in Quintero was a shame, the people complained about the situation and the authorities did nothing to fix it until it was too late, only when the notice about the sick people and dying animals spread over the nation they lowered themselves to do what they are meant to do: protect people and the environment. Water problems are one of the most worrying conflicts in Chile, not only in Santiago but in cities at the south of the country. Most of the people don’t pay real attention to it, we don’t think about the shortage of water because we think we have plenty of it; there are zones i...
Hi Trinidad, when you say you're a digital artist hobbyist your're meaning you're like a digital illustrator?, if so i would like to watch some of your works.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day :D