Post 3 : Movies

Hello again! This time I’m going to talk about my favorite type of films.


Usually I'm very open to the topics of books, movies or series and I don't have a favorite of any of them, but I do have a preference when I look for something to watch. Most of the time I go to Sci-fi or Fantasy, I admire how the author is capable to create a whole new world, with its own rules, it's like seeing a totally new shape of expression, seeing how the characters develop in this scenario and learning the laws of this newfound world is something I really enjoy.
One of the movies that I enjoyed the most is one called "Kimi no Na wa" ("Your name" in English); it’s a Japanese film of fantasy and romance, even if I'm not a real fan of romance, because its full of emotion, and the plot twist really gets you when you least expect. It’s a really cute film, with amazing animation and astonishing art and music.
                                                                              



If you have seen this movie, please tell me what you think! if not, I tottaly recommend it.

Comments


  1. I never finished seeing "Your Name", I see that I'll finish watching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    I'm a huge fan of that studio, the animation is amazing, they did a great job. But I didn't like it at all (the trama). It was a great concept, but I didn't cry and it was very cliché for me (like all japanese romance movies). But still, great animation xD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      Yeah i agree that the ending was a little cliche, but I really liked the plot and how it was developed, I found it really original.

      Can you recommend me more movies of that studio? I don't use to watch Japansese movies xD

      Delete
  3. Hi Trinidad,I`ve been wanting to watch this film for a while so your review really helped me, thanks! C:
    pd: No comments for autospoiler.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: Videogames

Post 2 : The best holidays I've ever had