Post 5 : My future job




Hello again, welcome to a new blog. This chance I’ll talk about the kind of job I would like to have.

Since I was very little, I wanted to work with my dad and uncle, in the Ministry of Environment and now as a student of Engineering in Natural Resources, I see myself working on it in the future

I always had a passion for life forms, nature and protecting the environment, so I decided to study something where I could learn and help as much as the environment and people.

When choosing a job, I wouldn’t stand for private company that wants to take advantage of natural resources and destroy the environment. I think I’d try to find a job in the Ministry and do my best to protect our resources and people.


If I were asked in a job interview about my strengths and weaknesses I don’t really think I could tell everything about me, since I got low self-esteem I would just mess everything up,  I’d try to be as sincere as possible but avoiding the negative things, like the anxiety problems and insecurity that often affects me.

Also I have the dream to work as a game developer, maybe one day I will make my own videogame, but for now, I think is more important the problems that hit our world nowadays

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you follow the first option, you could even be a minister.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: Videogames

Post 2 : The best holidays I've ever had

Post 3 : Movies