Post 6: Post graduate studies

Hello again bloggers!

Today I’m going to talk about post graduate studies
I’ve never been a person of high expectations; I didn’t even thought about entering to study in the first try, but as the song of Panic! At the disco says “Had to have high, high hopes for a living”.   
I didn’t think much about doing a post graduate study, only had a few thoughts around it, so I’m not very informed about it, I think I still have a long road to do and I’m trying to stay focus in the present, since I’m only a first year student of engineering in natural resources and even today I’m insecure about the future.  
Even if I’m not completely sure what subject I’d thought about a post graduate study one day, it would open new work opportunities. Maybe do a part time course abroad, more likely in New Zealand, but if I can’t it would be okay doing the course in Chile or another country.  I’d try to find a job before taking the course, so I save enough money to study without problems (or at least the first’s semesters).

As I said I don’t have high expectations but I’ll try my best and be positive.

Comments

  1. Good filling jajaja. I think you would have more high expectations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post 4: Videogames

Post 2 : The best holidays I've ever had

Post 3 : Movies